A courageous life, filled with victories. This revealing brave post is the start of that – and a whole new life ahead.
I’m worth all the following, and worth fighting for, because I’ve fought for others my entire life.
AND, I wish this, for every single woman reading this… because.. you ARE ‘worth’ nothing LESS than, being treated kindly, with respect, love, sweetness and, given the opportunity:
I’m worth life’s beauty, wisdom and love, for all of the following reasons:
– Honouring my past and all people who were part of it – this shaped me to who I am now.
– Not carrying any negative ‘baggage’ – emotional, physical or spiritual – its a burden and destroys the ‘now’. I leave behind the dysfunctions of the past, and embrace only the present with compassion and honesty, to create a positive future.
– Having a strong sense of ‘belonging’. The tie to the Earth is the strongest bond of ‘belonging’.
– A country of artistic and professional opportunies for the fulfillment of my life; and a base to make my home in. I’ll let the Divine assist me in finding this place – Australia was my birthplace, but does not feel like ‘home’ at present.
– Creative and fulfilling work that embraces high-quality music, film production, and the Arts in general – international in scope, talents and story-telling embodiment. To attain a completely satisfying career and personal, success.
– A clean, safe bed to sleep in. Every single night.
– An aesthetically pleasing, well designed and functional home with a gorgeous tree-filled garden near the ocean, paid-in-full in my name – not too big to clean and maintain; not too small to feel cramped and uncreative – that protects and shelters my loved ones and I.
– Sheltering others – so, at least one investment property would be great.
– A lovely new car of my own that is solid on the road, safe and sure, to get me from A to B to Z.
– Educational opportunities to keep learning and improving my knowledge base.
– A solid base-income; with some passive income streams, that provide for a loving, protective life of material blessings and opportunities for my close loved ones and I; and to provide further, onto my extended family of humanity.
– To be in my feminine energy most of the time – not my masculine – I am a woman after all.
– If its in the right alignment for my karma’s, then a man of imagination, artistic appreciation, professional skill and personal courage, with a great big heart, emotional intelligence and very fine integrity to share my life with, in joy and peace.
– Vitally, if the latter happens, then to be touched right as a woman each and every single day for the rest of my life ie lots of cuddling, being touched sacredly, gently, sweetly, honorably, passionately, lovingly, joyously.
– Not to be cheated on; or lied to; nor having to deal with self-deceits….as I don’t cheat or lie or deceive myself – especially in my closest and most intimate relationships; or in looking at myself – I own my ‘faults’, and will continue to improve my weaknesses or, ‘failings’.
– Being adored; as I adore my loved ones.
– Protecting; As I protect.
– Nurturing; as I nurture.
– Loving; as I love others.
– To be spoken to with respect, caring and honesty – a clear flow of open communication that embraces kindness along with the truths of life. No abuse. I deserve better to be spoken to on a daily level with my beloved, than bogan potty-mouthed talk, so readily expressed in Or-stray-lee-yah. Not too much to ask.
– Beautiful, classic, funky, modern, simple styled clothing, nice quality but not many pairs of shoes, makeup (I love cruelty-free; and nice lipstick), perfumes or scented oils to honour the physical form; and a little refined jewellery – pearls in general; and a single dark blue sapphire ring at some point (but I’m not much of a bling girl; and dislike wearing diamonds).
– Compassionate and caring friendships based on playfulness, wisdom, sharing and joy.
– To travel widely in the course of business AND pleasure – to expand my knowledge and perceptions of life.
– Holidays and adventures! Yes, I’m worth decent holidays… just chilling out and relaxing – doing nothing much at all, but, renewing. Adventures to Greece, France, Germany, Austria, UK, Ireland, South America….. and perhaps Hawaii.
– To leave behind a deeply compassionate legacy for children and adults that educates, brings humour, protects, nurtures, nourishes them.
– My health – to improve; then, maintain.
– Eating fresh fruit and vegetables as the basis of a clean healthy diet. Every single day.
– Living a cyclic life – as a woman, to be in tune with my body’s rhythms, and build a life based on ‘flow’.
– Enjoying clean safe water, air and earth.
– Not being ‘controlled’ by others – especially, my loved ones.
– Having sincere friends I respect and enjoy spending time with – especially a circle of sweet, strong girlfriends; and, having men-friends with sexual and emotional integrity.
– Learning self-defense techniques – because, the world is not a safe place any longer.
– Having a sense of local and community spirit – feeling connected to life, people, community.
– To grow old with spiritual and physical Grace, filling my honeypot with amrita — nectar — becoming like a perfume, as if a deep, dark rich red rose.
– Enlightenment: to be free of the shackles of Karma – to leave this earthly plane, finished in all my worldly and spiritual lessons.
– To smile much, much more, than I cry.
I’m worth…… Being a happy, fulfilled divine, loving, protected, creative and spiritual being.